Coastal Electric Cooperative requires people wanting underground service for new homes and subdivisions to install underground conduits.
Members and contractors who intend to have underground electric service should contact Coastal Electric prior to beginning the project.
So just what are the guidelines? Installation guidelines for underground electric conduits *
I want the guide drawings for installing underground electric conduits - *
I want to contact a contractor to install underground conduit *
Who do I call for conduit inspections and additional information?
- Building a new home with underground facilities
- Building a subdivision with underground facilities
- Contact Chris Fettes 880-4002, (800) 421-2343 ext. 4002, or 912-271-6525
- Schedule underground secondary conduit inspections
- Contact our Operations Staff at 880-2222 or (800) 421-2343, ext. 2222
- Schedule underground primary conduit inspections
- Contact the Field Engineering Technician responsible for the project:
- Bob Bitzer - 880-2258, (800) 421-2343, ext. 2258 or 912-977-5938
- C.J. Howard - 880-2242, (800) 421-2343, ext. 2242 or 912-271-6870
- John McElveen – 880-2249, (800) 421-2343, ext. 2249 or 912-977-5937
- Keith Smith – 880-2263, (800) 421-2343, ext. 2263, or 912-977-5936
- General questions about our service requirements
- Contact our at 880-2222 or (800) 421-2343, ext. 2222
Primary Distribution and Express Feeders
* Need Adobe® Reader?
To view PDFs, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. You can download the free software from the Adobe site.